New! Now you can program buttons on your phone for:
- Emergency Notifications (Example: Panic Button)
- Continuous alarms (Examples: Fire, Tornado warnings)
If your VoIP phone has programmable buttons, you can now program buttons to instantly initiate audible alarms that play through your overhead paging system, and through the speakers on your phones.
Need to send emergency notifications to roaming employees? We can simultaneously send emails, texts, and direct phone calls to your designated emergency responders.
For continuous alarms (Fire alarm for example), pressing the button on your phone initiates the alarm, and pressing the same button a second time turns off the alarm.
Need a silent alarm? We can do that too! You choose whether an alarm plays an audible alarm, or silently sends emergency notifications.
Don't have programmable buttons on your phone? No problem, you can still dial the extension associated with the desired alarm.
Know immediately who dialed 911 with 3CX 911 Notifier.
Whether you are a small school, or a large campus of buildings, you need to know immediately who dialed 911. With 3CX 911 Notifier, your emergency responders will know exactly where to go.
3CX 911 Notifier will call, email, or text:
- call any phone number you add
- email any email address added
- text message any phone number
Notify critical staff immediately when 911 has been dialed. Notifications will include:
- Who called (Extension, Mobile Number, First and Last name)
- Where (Address, Floor, Pillar, Cubicle)
- Notifications are easily customizable
Know exactly where the emergency exists and who made the phone call to 911.
- Customize notification messages.
- Easily manage contacts and extension location information.
- Security through your 3CX extension and PIN.
3CX 911 Notifier also provides logs of all events. You can easily review events, who was notified, and how, and update notes on an event so you have a record of what happened and who responded.
Version 15.0.53 Feburary 22, 2017, 2017
- Added support for BLF Speed Dials (Panic Button)
- Added support for BLF Speed Dials (continuous alarms)
- Added support for latest relay
- Updated to latest version of controls
Version 15.0.40 November 15, 2016
- Added support for filtering who is notified based on extension's location
- Added support for latest VoIPTools Relay
- Updated controls
- Fixed bug in update control
Version 15.0.22 (Beta for 15) September 29 2016
Version 14.0.18 April 8 2016
- Added the ability to install on a remote server (not the 3CX server)
- Improved interface elements
- Upgraded to use new licensing components
- General improvements
Version 184.108.40.206 08/15/2014
- Bug fixes
- Support updating extensions during import
Version 220.127.116.11 05/23/2014
- Bug fixes
- Support for auto updating software
Version 18.104.22.168 04/21/2014
- Support for v12
- Support for 3CX Relay
- New Installer
- Bug fixes
Version 22.214.171.124 04/06/2013
- Added dynamic voice message using Text-To-Speech
Version 126.96.36.199 04/04/2013