Motivating your outbound call center staff just got a little easier with 3CX Competitive Wallboard. Now Managers and Agents alike can see who has made the most calls, and which agents have met their call quota for the week and month.
What is a wallboard?
3CX Competitive Wallboard is a web application that can be accessed easily from any web browser. It displays a picture of each agent, with various call statistics, in a grid. Agents who are high producers display at the top, while lower producing agents display at the bottom. As agents place calls, their position changes on the wallboard in real-time.
As a web application you can display the agent information on flat screen TVs in prominent locations easily visible to everyone, or you can choose to limit access to the wallboard to only managers.
How does the walboard help?
Gamification of your outbound call center can help motivate your staff by creating a competitive environment.
Agents can see a prominently placed wallboard that shows where they stand in comparison to their peers. Agents at the top of the wallboard have bragging rights that they have produced the most, while other agents try to dethrone the top ranked producer by being more productive.
For staff who are lower on the wallboard, or who have not met their quotas, they know their manager and coworkers can easily see who is performing well, and who needs to produce more. It's a great tool for monitoring staff performance while encouraging a friendly competitive environment.
Version 15.5.47 June 12, 2017
- Added ability to hide / show individual columns for Quotas (Day, Week, Month)
- Added color coding for agent status
- Minor bug fixes
Version 15.0.38 March 23, 2017
- Improved keep-alive process
- Implemented improved login control
Version 15.0.36 March 10, 2017
- Added support for calls made through MakeCall API
- Added the ability to hide header to increase space for Wallboard
- Updated Hub URL to include computer name
- Updated the default Hub URL port number
- Minor user interface improvements
Version 15.0.34 Feburary 28, 2017
- Added support for Weekly quotas
- Added support for the latest VoIPTools Relay
- Added support for sorting agents placement by either inbound or outbound calls
- Implemented code optimizations for running over the cloud
Version 15.0.21 January 10, 2017
- Added ability to log in as any user during initial setup
- Fixed bug on Agent screen to recognize selected Extension Group
Version 15.0.20 December 9, 2016
- Added support for monitoring inbound calls
- Added support for additional column calculations
- Added Support for choosing which columns to display
- Added Support for Minimum Call Length
- Added Support for Call Attempts
- Added support for 3CX multi-tenant V14
- Added support for VoIPTools Relay 3.1.40
- Updated User Guide
Version 15.0.9 August 23, 2016
- Added setting for Extension Group
- Added setting for custom font size
- Modified display formating of avererage call length
- Updated User Guide
Version 15.0.0 August 9, 2016