This integration works with RTI and MAS accounting systems. It can perform screen pops on inbound calls, and send notifiications over an IP Sockets connection, by sending files, via email, or by posting data to a URL.
A Voice Application Designer (VAD) application makes it simple for drivers to report on the status of deliveries by calling a phone number and answering a few simple prompts. The IVR prompts the driver for their driver number, the order or stop number, and the delivery status. Once entered, the IVR automatically sends notifications to the accounting system to upbade the delivery status.
- 3CX Version 12 and above
- Windows 7 Pro or Windows 2008 R2 and above
- Internet Information Server (IIS) 7 and above
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express and above
- .Net 4.6
** Note 3CX version 15 does not yet support the Voice Application Designer (VAD).
Version 15.0.32 November 2, 2016
- Added new setting to prompt for Stop Number or Order Number
- Added support for Version 3 of VoIPTools Relay
- Added improved prompts
- Added additional SQL permissions
- Automated clean-up of older controls
- Upgraded controls
- Added support for IP Sockets
- Added support for URL posts
- Added support for Email notifications
- Created automated installer
- Added support for 3CX versions 14 & 15
Initial Release 2013