3CX Monitor was origonally designed as a programmer's tool for monitoring call progress from "dialing" to "disconnect". We have found, however, that it's also a great diagnostic tool for monitoring the legs of a call to troubleshoot call routing issues.
If you need to know how a call ended up at a particular extension, 3CX Monitor can help. Need to know how long a call rang at each leg of the call, this is the best tool for the job. With this tool you can see all the legs of the call and all attributes of a call. Great for CRM integration projects.
Version 15.0.8 August 24, 2016
- Updated CallHistory data to use DateTimeOffset(7) data type
Version 15.0.6 August 12, 2016
- Added support for 3CX V15
- Added support for SQL Server 2016
- Added support for VoIPTools Relay V3
July 11, 2016
- Added support for SQL Server 2016 (works with the free version of SQL Express)
- Added grouping of call events by HistoryID
October 19, 2013
- Added support for 3CX Version 12
- Updated .Net Framework to 4.5
- Upgraded controls