Do you want to have a positive call experience with your customers? Treating your customers like your family is one of the key points to a successful business. You can make it possible only when you know about your customer’s personal details, their recent conversations with your company, their previous orders and every detailed transaction they had been making with your company.
3CX Surveyor is a dialer solution that gives you a very “high-touch” environment where you as a company know all about your customers even before you call them. With 3CX Surveyor, your agents can place calls to your customers, read survey scripts, and record information into a database. It includes a built-in mini CRM!
1.1. What is 3CX Surveyor?
3CX Surveyor is a web-based “preview” dialer for 3CX. With 3CX Surveyor, your agents make “high-touch” outbound calls to your contacts. 3CX Surveyor helps you manage campaigns, assign agents to phone lists within a campaign, read from survey scripts, record notes in a centralized database, and run web based performance reports.
With 3CX Surveyor, you manually import all your contacts into 3CX Surveyor contacts list through the CIIM that is built into the surveyor contacts and create campaigns which are subsets of those people within your global contact list.
3CX Surveyor is designed to integrate with the popular 3CX PBX for Windows. No proprietary hardware is needed for this solution. Agents can leverage 3CX Surveyor’s web interface and a free 3CX softphone to work from home or office.
1.2. Why 3CX Surveyor?
1. Includes a built-in mini CRM for managing your customers.
2. Agents can make “high-touch” outbound calls to your contacts.
3. Manage campaigns.
4. Assign agents to phone lists within a campaign.
5. Read from survey scripts.
6. Record notes in a centralized database.
7. Run web based performance reports.
Before installing 3CX Surveyor, you need to ensure that your computer meets the minimum requirements mentioned below:
1. 3CX version 15.5
2. Client: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera browsers
3. Server: Windows 10 (64 bit) and above / Windows Server 2012 (64 bit) and above
4. Internet Information Server (IIS) 7.0 and above
5. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (free Express edition) and above
6. Microsoft .net 4.6.1 and above
7. VoIPTools Relay installed on 3CX server
You can order 3CX Surveyor on-line at http://www.voiptools.com. Your order confirmation email will include your license key and a link to download the software.
There are a number of prerequisites that must be installed prior to installing 3CX Surveyor. These prerequisites include Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and Microsoft SQL Server
Install 3CX Surveyor
This User Guide contains step-by-step instructions to successfully install 3CX Surveyor. Begin by extracting the installer from the downloaded zip file (Step 1 above), then run the setup program named 3CXSurveyorInstaller.exe
Register your License Key
You must register your license key to activate 3CX Surveyor. Your license key is included in your order confirmation email, and can also be found in your order history on our website.
The following section guides you through a detailed walk-through of the installation process.
Step 1: Download 3CX Surveyor
You can check for the software download link included in your order confirmation email. As an alternative, you can also find the link from your order history on our website.
Step 2: Extract the installer from the downloaded .zip file
The file you downloaded in the above step is a compressed .zip file.
1. Position the mouse on the zip file and right-click.
2. From the popup menu, select Extract All to extract the software
Step 3: Start the installation process
1. From the extracted folder, find the file 3CXSurveyorInstaller.exe
2. Double-click the file to start the VoIPTools Setup Wizard.
3. Click Next to continue.
Step 4: Download the VoIPTools 3CX Relay (if required)
3CX permits one 3rd party application to communicate with the 3CX server at a time. To overcome this limitation, VoIPTools created the 3CX Relay Service. The Relay is a lightweight application that is installed directly on the 3CX server. The Relay exposes the 3CX Call Control API (and other VoIPTools services) to all our applications, and manages requests and events between VoIPTools products and 3CX. The Relay also makes it possible to install our VoIPTools products on a remote server (including over the internet).
1. If you have not previously installed the Relay on your 3CX Server, you can download the Relay installer by clicking on the Download Relay button. The Relay must be installed directly on the 3CX server.
2. If you are installing 3CX Surveyor directly on the 3CX server, you can install the Relay simply by clicking the Install/ Upgrade Relay button and following the Relay install instructions.
Step 5: Test Relay Settings
1. In the Relay Services Host field, enter “localhost” if installing 3CX Surveyor on the 3CX server. If 3CX resides on a different server, enter the IP address or FQDN of the 3CX server.
2. In the Relay Services Port field, enter the value as 8700
The default port number is 8700.
3. Click Test Relay Settings to confirm 3CX Surveyor can communicate with the Relay services running on the 3CX server.
4. Click Next to continue the installation.
Step 6: Configure the database
If this is your first install then, select a valid SQL server and if you are reinstalling then select the existing database.
1. When prompted for the database connection information, click Configure.
2. In the Connection Properties dialog box, enter the SQL server name. If using the free SQL Express edition, the default SQL Instance name is
3. Enter the login credentials.
a. If using Windows integrated security, select Use Windows Authentication. The VoIPTools installer will create a local windows user name as “VoIPToys” and will give sufficient rights to this user to create / update the SQL database.
b. If SQL Server authentication is desired, select Use SQL Server Authentication. Be sure to select a SQL Login that has sufficient permissions to alter the database and create SQL objects. Enter the User name and Password, and select appropriate database value from the Select or enter a database name drop down.
4. Click Test Connection button to confirm you can connect to SQL
5. Click OK to close the test results dialog
6. Click Next to continue the installation
Step 7: Installation Complete
Once the installation is complete, click Close
To access the ‘3CX Surveyor’ web portal, click the Web Portal button on the configuration program, or click on the desktop icon that was created during the installation process (3CX Surveyor Web).
• Access Rights: Manager/ Agent
When connecting to the web portal, you will be asked to provide login credentials. Based on your login rights, you can log in as a manager or as an agent.
• As a Manager, you can access all the screens of 3CX Surveyor web portal and will have the ability to create campaigns, lists, import contacts and assign agents to lists.
• As an Agent, you can view Dialer, Contacts and About screens. Hence, as an agent, you can only dial.
• Login To Web Portal
1. In the Extension field, enter your 3CX extension number
2. In the PIN field, enter your 3CX Voicemail PIN
3. Click the Login button to login to your account
In the 3CX Management Console, you can assign user roles to extensions in order to control the access rights within the application. From here, you can also view the type of role associated to a specific extension.
5.1.1. Assign ‘Manager’ Role To An Extension
You can assign a ‘Manager’ role to a specific extension through the 3CX Console Management
1. Log in to 3CX Console Management with valid user credentials.
2. From the Navigation Pane, select Extensions
3. From the Extensions listing screen, find and double-click the desired extension to which you want to assign Manager Role. You can also type the extension number in the search bar for quick reference.
4. On the tab bar, select Rights
5. From the Group Membership drop down, select desired group to which you want to associate the current extension as Manager
6. From the Role drop down, select the option as Manager
7. On the top of the page, beside user name, click OK
5.1.2. View User Roles for Members of a Group
You can view user role for any extension through the 3CX Console Management
1. In the 3CX Console Management and from the Navigation Pane, select Groups
2. From the Extension Groups listing screen, find and double-click the desired extension group for which you want to view the user roles for all of its associated extensions (members).
3. In the General tab, under Members and in the Role column, you can view the associated role for each of the extensions of the group.
Settings enable you to configure general settings and customize brand settings.
General Settings enable you to register 3CX Surveyor software, control who can edit label text, and add dispositions and lookups. On the other hand, Site Settings enable you to customize branding settings for the application
Hover over the mouse on Settings tab to display the dropdown menu with following menu options:
Here, you can perform general settings for your ‘3CX Surveyor’ like set language, extension group and session timeout.
1. On the Settings screen, and in the General tab, under General section, from the Culture drop down list box, select the language to control how dates and currency should be displayed throughout the 3CX Surveyor web portal.
2. In the Surveyor Extension Group field, specify a 3CX extension group so that only the members assigned to this extension group can login to the 3CX Surveyor web portal.
3. In the Wait Time box, type or select time (in minutes) to control how soon a contact will be presented in the list of people to be called again, for example, the contact was previously dispositioned as “No Answer”
4. In the Session Timeout box, enter the time (in minutes) to control when a web page (session) will expire based on inactivity. When a web page expires, the user is redirected to the login page.
5. Check Auto Dial check box to run the Surveyor in Auto Dial mode.
6. Click Save to save the data.
• Auto Import
If you want to enable the automatic import of new CSV files, check Auto Import Contacts box.
1. Under Auto Import section, check Auto Import Contacts box to turn on the auto-import feature so that the 3CX Surveyor automatically imports new CSV files from the monitored folder.
2. Check First Row Header check box to skip the first row of the CSV file if this row contains column heading rather than data to be imported.
3. In the Import Path field, enter the path of the monitored folder used by the auto-import feature.
4. In the Archive Path field, enter the path of the folder to which the original CSV file has to be moved once it has been auto-imported.
5. Click Save to save the data.
Controls screen enables you to edit Label Text and control who can edit data for specific ‘Label’ that appears in a specific screen.
• Grant Permission to Edit a Control
1. On the Settings screen and in the Controls tab, search for the control for which you want to grant ‘Update’ permission.
2. Check one or more of the groups (Admins, Managers, and Users) that you want to grant update rights so that they can edit ‘Label’ data in a specific screen.
3. On the bottom right corner of the screen, click Save to save the changes.
• Edit the Update Rights for a Control
1. In the Controls tab, select the control for which you want to edit the ‘Update’ rights
2. Check or uncheck the group(s) to grant or revoke permissions respectively.
3. Click Save to save the changes.
• Edit Label Text
1. In the Controls tab, select the control for which you want to edit the label text
2. In the Label Text field, edit the text.
3. Click Save to save the data.
Disposition is a Call Status text that best describes why a call was dispositioned. (For instance, the disposition can be defined through call status as ‘Busy’, ‘Not Interested’, ‘Item Sold’ etc.). The disposition that you create will be added to the list in Call Status widget of Dialer screen. You can add a new or edit an existing disposition.
• Add New Disposition
1. On the Settings screen and in the Dispositions tab, click Add button on the left of ‘Column Header’.
2. In the Description field, type the text for Call Status.
3. Check Allow Retry box if the call is busy so that the agent can retry the call.
4. Click Save Changes to save the new disposition
• Edit Existing Disposition
1. In the Dispositions tab, select the disposition that you want to edit.
2. In the text field, type the new label text so that it will be updated accordingly in the Call Status widget of the Dialer screen.
3. 3CX Surveyor supports batch edits and hence, you may edit one or more dispositions before you save them.
4. Check/ uncheck Allow Retry box so that you can allow/ not allow the agent to retry the call respectively.
5. Click Save Changes to save the changes.
Lookups define the contact sales attributes. The lookups that you create here will appear in the Contact Attributes widget of the Dialer screen. It is through these details that you know what sales transactions the contact had made with your company in the recent times and how the customer’s response towards buying your product is.
• Add New Lookup
1. On the Settings screen and in the Lookups tab, click Add button on the left of ‘Column Header’.
2. In the Lookup Type field, enter appropriate lookup type (For instance, ‘Buying Status’, ‘Class’, ‘Customer Status’, ‘Territory’ etc.)
3. In the Lookup Value field, enter appropriate lookup value.
4. In the Lookup Display field, type appropriate ‘Lookup’ text that you want to display.
5. Click Save Changes to save the new lookup.
• Edit Existing Lookup
1. In the Lookups tab, select the lookup that you want to edit.
2. In the Lookup Display field, edit the text.
3. Click Save Changes to save the changes.
Registration is required to authorize your license key. Registering also makes it possible for VoIPTools to provide a replacement key if your license key is ever lost. Also, it enables us to notify you of any product updates, and reminders if your key is reaching the renewal date.
1. On the Settings screen, click Register tab
2. Enter the license key that you got in your order confirmation email. If you do not have, you can order 3CX Surveyor on-line at http://www.voiptools.com so that your order confirmation email will include your license key and a link to download the software.
3. Enter appropriate information in all the fields
4. Click Register to register your software.
The Site Settings screen enables you to customize branding settings for the application that include the following:
1. Customize the gradient color of ‘Application Header’
2. Customize grid color in screens that display grid data
3. Customize logo on the ‘Application Header’
4. Customize ‘Header Title Prefix’ on the ‘Application Header’
1. Hover over the mouse on Settings tab and from the drop down menu, select Site Settings
2. In the Custom Branding Settings form, perform the following Brand Setting Customizations:
a. Customize Application Title Header – Gradient Color
i. Beside Header Gradient Color and from the Top Color palette, select the desired color that you want to display as the top color for the ‘Application Title Header’.
ii. From the Bottom Color palette, select the desired color that you want to display at the bottom of the ‘Application Title Header’ in gradient to the selected Top
b. Customize Grid Color
i. From the Grid Color palette, select the color that you want to display for the grid in screens that display grid data.
ii. The final display after applying ‘Grid Color’ branding settings:
c. Customize Logo
i. If you are uploading the logo for the first time then, beside Upload New Logo field, click Browse and select the logo that you want to apply. You will now observe that
the logo is added to the Custom Logo drop down list.
ii. From the Custom Logo drop down list, select the logo that you have just uploaded.
d. Customize ‘Header Title Prefix’ Text
3. Once you perform desired customizations, click Apply.
Import screen enables you to import contacts from a CSV file into the central repository of contacts.
1. Beside Import File field, click Browse button to select the import file (.csv)
2. Under Import File field, click Get Fields button to load the CSV column headers into the CSV File list box.
3. Move each one of the columns from the CSV File list box into CSV Field list box by appropriately using and buttons such that the columns in CSV Field list box will match with those of Contact Field list box.
4. Select whether to overwrite existing contacts.
5. Under Import File field, click Import button to import all the contacts from the CSV file into the central repository of contacts.
The Contacts screen enables you to manage all your contacts and also record notes and services related to various contacts.
5.4.1. Contact tab
Contacts screen is like a mini CRM that manages all your contacts. Here, you can search for any contact by typing appropriate data in any one of the fields in the Contact screen and click Search button so that 3CX Surveyor finds the result from the database.
1. To mark a contact as private, check Private box.
2. If the contact is not interested to be contacted again, you can check Do Not Contact box so that the contact never appears in the dialer.
220.127.116.11. Contact Toolbar
In the Contacts screen, and in the Contact tab, on the bottom right corner, contact toolbar exists.
Type appropriate information anywhere in the field and click Search button. 3CX Surveyor finds the person from the database and populates the information in all the fields.
• Delete Contact
Search for the contact that you want to delete and click Delete Contact button to delete the contact.
• Clear Contact
Click Clear Contact button to clear the contact details in the Contact tab.
Click the Save button to save the changes you made to the contact.
5.4.2. History tab
History screen allows you to record notes about various conversations your company had with a specific contact over time. You can record important information like commitments or services you provided so that when the customer calls you, you can quickly look into notes to know if you can perform something on their behalf to achieve great customer satisfaction. It provides a great way to understand your customer even before you start talking to them.
A campaign is a global contact list that can have one or more sub lists within it. Here, you make a subset of selected contacts and assign them to a list called ‘sub list’, and then assign agents to that sub list so that they can have people to call for. You can create a campaign ahead of time and it becomes available as soon as the correct date arrives.
If multiple agents are working on the same campaign/list, the system ensures that each of the agents will work on different contacts.
5.5.1. Create New Campaign
1. In the Campaigns screen, click Add button that appears on the left of ‘Column Header’.
2. In the Campaign dialog box, and in the Description 1 field, enter the name of the campaign.
3. In the Description 2 field, enter a brief description for the campaign.
4. From the Status dropdown list, select Active to activate the campaign.
5. In the Wrap Up Time field, click the up or down arrow buttons to set the time (in seconds) so that when the Surveyor is in Auto Dial mode, the timing between each call in the campaign list will be as per the specified wrap up time.
6. In the Agent Script area, enter the notes for the campaign.
7. Click Save to save the new campaign.
5.5.2. Create New Campaign List
1. In the Campaigns screen, click Expand button that appears beside the campaign to which you want to add the campaign list.
2. Click Add button that appears on the left of the ‘Campaign List’ column header.
18.104.22.168. General tab
1. On the Campaign List dialog box, in the General tab and in the List Name field, type the name of the campaign list.
2. From the Status drop-down, select Active or Inactive to activate or inactivate the campaign respectively.
3. Select Start Date and End Date to specify the time for which the campaign will be valid.
4. Click Save to save the new campaign list.
22.214.171.124. Agent Script tab
Agent Script screen enables an agent to typically note down important discussing subject or points to remember or any other verbatim while talking with the customer. Here, you can change font type, font color, add bullet points, add images and do many more that are required for you to create a script. You can prepare the ‘Agent Script’ in either Design or HTML editor.
126.96.36.199. SQL Query tab
SQL Query tab enables you to filter the contacts by creating complicated SQL queries with specific criteria by using appropriate operators and conditions. The resulting contacts who meet the specified criteria will be included in the campaign. It is to these contacts that the assigned agents will perform calls.
• Add Contacts to Campaign List
1. In the Campaign screen, click Edit Campaign List button beside the campaign for which you want to create new contact list.
2. In the Campaign List dialog box, click SQL Query tab.
3. On the left top corner of the screen, beside And, click Add button and then right below it, click Company and select appropriate value.
4. Click Begins with link and choose appropriate operator and then beside the link, enter a required value to retrieve the contacts as per the created search criteria. This creates complex SQL query.
5. Click Apply to apply the search criteria you just added to your query.
6. Click Save to save the contacts for the campaign list.
• Clear History button
Clear History button clears all the history transaction log of the campaign. This is especially useful when you want to make calls all over again to all your contacts after every regular period of time (for example, every month) irrespective of making calls in the last period of time.
188.8.131.52. Assign Agents tab
Assign Agents tab enables you to assign specific agents to a campaign list. The Unassigned list box displays list of all the agents that you assigned to the Surveyor Extension Group specified in the Settings–General tab. To assign agents to the campaign list, select the required agents from the Unassigned list box and move them to the Assigned list box.
1. In the Campaign list dialog box click Assign Agents tab.
2. From the Unassigned list box, move required agents to the Assigned list box to assign them to the campaign list.
3. Click Save to save the agents in the campaign list.
5.5.3. Edit Campaign List
1. Click Edit Campaign List button beside the campaign list that you want to edit.
2. In the General, Agent Script, SQL Query and Assign Agents tabs, edit required information.
3. Click Save to save the changes.
5.5.4. Activate/ Inactivate Campaign List
1. Click Edit Campaign List button beside the campaign list that you want to activate.
2. In the General tab, from the Status drop-down, select Active to activate or Inactive to inactivate the campaign list.
3. Click Save to save the changes.
5.5.5. Run Campaign in Auto Dial Mode
1. Settings screen
a. Hover over the mouse on Settings tab and from the drop down menu, select General Settings
b. In the General screen, and under General section, check Auto Dial check box.
c. Click Save.
2. Campaign screen
a. Open any campaign.
b. In the Wrap Up Time field, set the Wrap Up time so that, once a call is completed within the campaign list, the Surveyor waits for the specified wrap up time before performing the next call.
c. Click Save.
3. Dialer Screen
a. From the Campaign widget, and from the Campaign drop down, select the desired campaign that you want to run.
b. From the List dropdown, select the desired campaign list.
c. From the Call Control widget, click Next button.
4. Once a specific call from the campaign list is completed, and while the Surveyor is in wrap up mode, you can update Call Status for that call.
• As an agent, you will be able to see Dialer, Contacts and About screens.
• From Dialer screen, an agent can select a campaign and a campaign list in order to call all the agents assigned to that campaign list.
• Dialer screen displays widgets; each designed specially to inform you specific information about the contact. Once a contact is ready to be dialed, all the information related to that contact will be automatically populated in all the fields of the widgets so that you can know important information about the customer even before you call them. This feature enables you to enjoy positive call experience.
• You can move the widgets to the desired position on the screen to create your own screen layout. You can save your layout or can again reset it back to the original format.
5.6.1. How to Open a Widget?
1. In the Dialer screen, in the toolbar, click the widget that you want to open.
5.6.2. Various Widget Specifics
The Dialer screen displays various widgets and this section exemplifies some of the commonly used ones for your reference
184.108.40.206. Campaign Widget
1. In the Campaign widget, from the Campaign drop down, select the campaign for which you want to work.
2. From the List drop down, select the Campaign List so that you can start calling the agents assigned to it.
220.127.116.11. Call Control Widget
1. In the Call Control widget, you can automatically see the contact number of the first contact in the campaign list.
2. Dial button enables you to dial the contact number that appears in the Contact field. You can also dial additional phone numbers by clicking on the respective green Check icon beside Phone 1/ Phone 2/ Mobile/ FAX icons.
3. Done button enables you to disconnect the call after it has been successfully completed.
4. Tran button enables you to transfer the call. To transfer a call to another extension, you must first enter the extension number in the Contact field. When you press the transfer button, the Surveyor looks at the Contact field to determine where to transfer the call. It will not prompt you for the number.
5. Search button enables you to search a contact.
6. Click Save to save if you made any changes to the contact’s information.
7. Click Next button to go to the next contact in the dialer.
8. The number beside the Next button indicates how many people are yet to be called.
18.104.22.168. Call Status Widget
In order to move to the next customer, you need to disposition the call. Call Status widget enables you to select one of the dispositions from the available dispositions list.
1. In the Call Status widget, select appropriate disposition.
2. In the Call Control widget, click Save. The call will be dispositioned.
22.214.171.124. Contact Address Widget
Contact Address widget displays address details of the contact. Once the contact number of the next caller is displayed in the Call Control widget, the address details of the contact will be automatically populated in this widget.
126.96.36.199. Contact Attributes Widget
Once the contact number of the next caller is displayed in the Call Control widget, all the sales information related to the contact will be populated in the Contact Attributes widget. From here, you can know what the contact’s first order, last order, last contact details, class, status and territory are.
188.8.131.52. Call Back Widget
Call Back widget enables you to schedule a call back according to the customer’s preferred timings. If you are working on a call and if the call back scheduled time arrive, the dialer waits till you have finished the call and once you click Next button, the call will be dialed to the Call Back number.
1. In the Call Back widget, from the Date/ Time drop down, select appropriate date and time.
2. In the Phone field, enter the phone number to which you need to call back.
3. Once the call back has been performed successfully, check Done box to know in future that the call back for the customer has been performed.
184.108.40.206. Call Notes Widget
Call Notes widget displays all the call notes recorded in the previous calls with the contact.
Priority Notes section (top portion of the ‘Call Notes’ widget) displays important information about the contact that an agent needs to know before making the call.
The lower portion of the Call Notes widget displays the notes about the agent.
• Create Call Notes for the Contact
1. Click Add button in the ‘Column Header’ of the Call Notes widget.
2. Enter required notes for the contact.
3. Click Save.
220.127.116.11. Agent Script Widget
Agent Script widget displays the information specific for the agent.
Reports screen enables you to view the sales report, performance report, call report and notes report for all the campaigns in the 3CX Surveyor. As a manager, you can filter the records by entering details in any one of the column headers and export data in various formats like pdf, xls, xlsx, rtf or csv.
1. On the Reports menu, select the type of report that you want to view.
2. In the screen, you can filter the data displayed by entering criteria in the filter row.
3. Click appropriate export button to export the logs in your desired format.
5.7.1. Sales Report
Sales Report screen displays the list of all the calls of all the campaigns with disposition selected as ‘Sale’
5.7.2. Performance Report
Performance Report screen displays performance data of an agent for a specific campaign. The record includes data such as name and login time of the agent, number of calls performed, total call time, and the name of the campaign.
5.7.3. Call Report
Call Report screen displays disposition details of every call in a campaign.
Visit our website to access our on-line manuals and receive quick answers to most of your questions. Otherwise, you can contact us by phone, email, live chat and on the VoIPTools forums.
Our team is ready to assist you with answers to your technical questions, during normal business hours, which is Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Central Standard Time), and 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Indian Standard Time).
• Windows Event Log (Applications and Services ? VoIPTools)
The Windows Event Log lists various errors, information messages and warnings related to all our VoIPTools applications and services. The data here can be used for troubleshooting various application errors.
Our forum is intended for VoIPTools customers to collaborate on real-life challenges, solutions and best practices. You can participate on our forum at: https://www.voiptools.com/community/
• Submit a Bug
If you suspect a bug in any of our VoIPTools products, you can bring it to our notice by reporting your issue at: https://www.voiptools.com/product-download-page/
• Live Chat
Our chat support team is ready to acknowledge your queries in real-time. You can start a live chat with us by simply clicking on the Live Chat button at the lower right corner of our web page.
You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to describe your issue in detail. We’ll get back to you within one business day of receiving your request.
You can call us at +1 801-642-4655 to reach a representative. VoIPTools will accept calls at this number from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Central Standard Time).
• Support Services
If you purchased our products through a VoIPTools Partner, your Partner will provide first level support. Partners have access to 100% free technical support, provided they participate actively in the troubleshooting process.
VoIPTools customers have access to our on-line manuals and we will respond to emails (next business day) and live chat, but we will not login to your servers remotely.
If you purchase “Installation Support’ our support team can login to your servers and install and configure all our tools for you. This includes installing SQL Server Express and Internet Information Server if required. Our team will work with you to configure our applications to best meet your needs.
Whether through one of our commercial products, or a custom solution built to meet your specific needs, we can help you get the most out of your 3CX investment. Call us today!Contact Us