I can't install Rel...

Notifications
Clear all

I can't install Relay on Debian (google cloud)

thiago.lemos
(@thiago-lemos)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  
after the "sudo ./setup7" 

Bash command: sudo mkdir /opt/voiptools mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/opt/voiptools’: No such file or directory Unhandled exception. System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '/opt/voiptools/update log.txt'.
at Interop.ThrowExceptionForIoErrno(ErrorInfo errorInfo, String path, Boolean isDirectory, Func`2 errorRewriter)
at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String path, OpenFlags flags, Int32 mode)
at System.IO.FileStream.OpenHandle(FileMode mode, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize,
FileOptions options)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.ValidateArgsAndOpenPath(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSi
ze)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append)
at System.IO.File.AppendText(String path)
at Setup.Installer.Log(String logType, String msg)
at Setup.Installer.LogInfo(String msg)
at Setup.Program.Main(String[] args)
at Setup.Program.<Main>(String[] args)
Aborted

Matthew Orr
(@adminvoip)
Member Admin

The assumption is that there is already a /opt folder in the root, and that you are logged into Linux with root permissions.  Can you confirm that you are logged in with root permissions?  Can you confirm there is an "opt" folder?  If there is no opt folder, can you create it and then try the setup again?  Based on the fact your are running ./setup7, I assume you have not upgraded your 3CX to update 8 yet?

ReplyQuote
Share: