Active Directory Sync
Ensure your 3CX extensions stay syncronized.
Whether your organization has a team of 10 or 10,000 simplifying administrative tasks is always welcome.
Automatically Delete Rights
Automatically remove rights to the phone system when employees leave.
Need to keep a copy of important voicemails and recordings? No problem, you can back them up before deleting their extension.
As with most of our tools for 3CX, it is extremely easy to set up and configure Active Directory Sync.
Syncronize Active Directory Users to 3CX
Whether your organization has a team of 10 or 10,000, simplifying administrative tasks is always welcome. Ensures that when a person no longer works for your company, their rights to the phone system are automatically removed. Need to keep a copy of important voicemails and recordings? No problem, you can those up before deleting their extension. With 3CX Active Directory Sync, you have one less task to remember to perform, and that’s always a good thing.
- 3CX version 12 and above
- Client: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera browsers
- Server: Windows 7 Pro (64bit) and above, Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit) and above
- Internet Information Server (IIS) 7.0 and above
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (free Express edition) and above
- Microsoft .net 4.6.1 and above
- VoIPTools Relay installed on 3CX server
Note: You can run IIS and NGIX or Abyss on the same server
Got a question?
Get in touch with us
Whether through one of our commercial products, or a custom solution built to meet your specific needs, we can help you get the most out of your 3CX investment.