The Best Way To Schedule Notifications
NEW! Now supports the Linux version of 3CX
With 3CX Audio Scheduler you can schedule the playing of tones or recorded messages over your paging system (and phones). 3CX Audio Scheduler is great for notifying employees of break times, shift changes, and more. You can schedule multiple notifications throughout the day. You can play custom tones to meet your specific needs -- including recorded messages or other pre-recorded tones and notifications. 3CX Audio Scheduler is a perfect solution for Schools, Airports, and Shift work.
We created Audio Scheduler to simplify and automate the task of scheduling notifications such as shift changes, break times, and anything else. Think of all the ways your organization will use Audio Scheduler!Matthew Orr- founder: VoIPTools LLC
The best solutions for your company
Easily schedule the playing of tones or alarms over your paging system (and phones).
Some of the benefits
Increase efficiency for your organization by scheduling as many notifications or messages as you want.
Don't waste money on expensive software and hardware. Leverage your existing 3CX infrastructure with VoIPTools.
Sending pre-recorded messages is an easy way to keep everyone on the same page at the same time, no matter where they are.
FIND OUT MORE
More details about the feature
- Compatible with 3CX Version 16, Windows & Linux!
- Greatly simplified administration of scheduled audio
- Upload custom audio files
- Play an unlimited number of different audio files
- You can page to any device type including traditional overhead paging, phones, PA1 (and similar products)
- Improved installer allows you to add, edit, delete and run scheduled audio directly from the configuration screen
- 3CX Version 12 or higher
- Microsoft .Net 4.5.1
- VoIPToys Relay Agent (free)
Version 16.0.32 September 17, 2020
Version 2.5.0 September 30, 2014
- Upgraded to support 3CX Version 12
- Added support for 3CX Relay Agent
- Added the ability to add, edit, delete, and run scheduled audio directly from the configuration screen
- Added support for .Net 4.5.1
- Added additional logging
- Simplified configuration syntax
- Added usability enhancements