Interact with Agents
Log agents in/out, change their status, whisper, listen, barge, all from one page.
Calls are grouped by how long they have been waiting and how long they have been in the phone system.
Filter by queue, group, and specific agents within these groups. Filter calls waiting across all queues or only those queues you need.
Two real-time views into the activity of your call center.
View consolidated data across your organization with the ability to filter down to exactly the information you need. This tool enables you to see exactly what your agents are doing, and the callers waiting in your queues.
This wallboard provides two different real-time views into the activity of your call center.
The Agents View
This view displays a list of all the agents assigned to a filtered list of queues. The wallboard separates agents into 5 columns:
- Agents connected to a queue call.
- Agents idle.
- Agents connected to a non-queue call.
- Agents not available (presence).
- Agents logged out of the queue
In addition to displaying the state of agents, you can also interact with agents using context-aware popup menus. Actions include invoking commands: Whisper, Barge, and Listen. In addition, you can change the agent’s presence status, log them in/out of queues, initiate a call to an agent, or drop a call right within the wallboard display.
The Queues view
This view displays a list of all the callers waiting in the selected queues, grouped by the amount of time the caller has been waiting. This view shows two important timers:
- How long the caller has been waiting in the current queue.
- how long the caller has been in the phone system (the actual amount of time the caller has been trying to speak to the correct person).
You configure grouping of calls into 3 groups:
- Red: Callers waiting the longest.
- Yellow: Callers waiting longer than desired.
- White: Callers waiting for an acceptable amount of time.
Got a question?
Get in touch with us
Whether through one of our commercial products, or a custom solution built to meet your specific needs, we can help you get the most out of your 3CX investment.